Recently, I got encountered with the Folx downloader for mac while I was searching for some of the Best download managers for mac online. In my previous article over download manager for mac, I had said that Folx is the best download manager for mac.
Folx is a free download manager for Mac OS X with a true Mac-style interface. It offers convenient downloads managing, flexible settings, etc. Folx has a unique system of sorting and keeping the downloaded content.
So today, I have decided to write a personal review over this downloader. Here are the features which make Folx for Mac the best download manager for Mac OSX:
Folx for mac review (Free Version):
- Folx is a free internet download manager for mac OS.
- Folx for mac catches downloads in popular Mac OS browsers and these web browsers include famous browsers like Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc. This feature of Folx makes it a browser-free download manager for mac.
- Folx for mac also split downloads into 2 threads and it also supports auto-resuming of the interrupted downloads.
- Moreover, you can also assign tags to downloads that you do for your personal convenience.
Folx for mac review Pro Version:
Once you upgrade to pro version of Folx, following are the features that you can use:
- fast downloading. Folx splits the downloads into up to 10 threads unlike just two threads in the free version. That means it can download up to five times faster to the free version and can save much of your time.
- With Folx pro version also comes the iTunes integration option
- Folx pro version also comes with the ability to download from YouTube
- Folx pro version also comes with a password manager with the ability to save login and password data
- It also has the speed limit setting for a specific download task
- Automatic saving and filling of passwords on websites you are downloading from