1password for mac acts like a repository where you can store all your passwords. It memorizes all your passwords and is a highly reliable app. All you need to do is just remember one master password inside which all your confidential passwords will be stored. 1password for mac is all in one mac password manager. Using 1password for mac you can not only store your login but also your credit card information as well.
Download & Install 1Password for mac
- Go to Download 1password for mac page.
- The below window will appear.Click on Download button.
- Locate the downloaded file 1Password-6.2.1.zip and double-click the file. The downloaded file should mostly be in your Downloads folder.
- Now, click on unzipped file 1Password 6 from downloads folder as shown below.
- Then, the below window appears.Agree by Clicking Open.
- Next, the window will opens-up prompting you to move the 1password 6 to an application folder. Click on Move to Application Folder button as shown in below window.
- Then, 1password welcome window shows up. You can choose sign into 1password for teams option if you are looking for sharing data with your team.Otherwise, for personal use click on Create Your First Vault option.
- Next, the below window appears prompting you to create your master password, this will be the actual password which you need to remember.If you face difficulty in choosing a password you can click on Generate button as shown.
- Once, all the signing in process is over you can start adding your password information by clicking on plus button and then selecting the type of password e.g credit card,login etc.
- The below window shows how passwords are stored in 1password for mac app .