Humans have a very peculiar habit of being attracted to things from which he/she is tried to be restricted. So, that’s why every person is so attracted to hacking. And the very first step in this expedition is pinging different devices and use network IP scanner.
Not just pinging a single IP but pinging a hell lot of IPs or the whole range. Now, this can be achieved from many mac address scanners, but Angry IP scanner for mac is just simple and handy from the long list of OS X network scanners. Angry IP scanner is also a very handy tool for network designers and implementers also where one has to ping different hosts at a time to check the connectivity. And as the great mind says tools are not bad or good but it’s the user in which one uses them……!!!!!
Download Angry IP scanner for Mac OS X El Capitan
Angry IP Scanner download is freely available. To download angry IP scanner follow the below steps:-
- Go to Download AngryIPScanner page.
- The below window will appear. Click on Zipped Application Bundle.
- Locate the downloaded file Angry IP Scanner and drag it to Applications folder.The downloaded file should mostly be in your Downloads folder
- Now, under Applications folder double-click on Angry IP Scanner .
- Then, the below window appears. Agree by Clicking Open.
- Next, the below window will appear.Click on Next.
- Again Click on Next button .
- Now Click on the Close button.
- Now, the Angry IP Scanner opens-up .You can start scanning your IP just by clicking on Start button as shown in below window.
- While your scanning process is going on, you can interrupt it by clicking on Stop Button as shown below.
- Once, your scan is completed the below window will appear displaying the scan results.
Want to try this :- Do one thing open terminal execute ifconfig that will show you the IP address of your machine. Try pinging that IP address to check whether your network card is working or not.