Using Vuze you can pause, resume and cancel your download. Download Vuze for MAC and you can also access Vuze plus which is the paid version of Vuze which gives the capability to play files while they are getting downloaded. This feature can come in handy when you need to check whether you are downloading the correct file or not.
Download & install Vuze for mac OS X El Capitan
- Go to Download Vuze Page .
- The below window will appear.Click on Download Vuze.
- Locate the downloaded file VuzeBittorrentClientInstaller.dmg and double-click to mount the disk image or .dmg file. The downloaded file should mostly be in your Downloads folder.
- Next, the Vuze installer window will appear prompting you to Click on Vuze-Installer icon. Click on Vuze-Installer icon
- Then, the below window appears. Agree by Clicking Open.
- The Vuze Installation Wizard window appears. You can Click on Cancel if you want to cancel the installation. Then, a window will prompt asking you to enter username and password of your Mac with administrative privilege. Then Click Ok.
- Next, the Vuze Setup Wizard window shows up.Click on I Agree button. Next, the License agreement window. You can review the policies here. If you want to continue, then click on Accept.
- Additionally, you can see the below window appears recommending you the Just Cloud Installation.If you wish to install Just Cloud also then click on Accept else click on Decline.
- Now, you will see the below window displaying installation progress bar.
- Once the installation is complete you will get the below window prompting you to associate Vuze with BitTorrent. Click Yes .
- The below start-up window will appear.Now you can start exploring and downloading on Vuze.
Vuze is now stored in your Applications folder. You can create a link to it in your Dock by clicking and dragging the icon.