How to open Rar files on Mac? Your search is over. Here’s Rar Expander for mac app which is free RAR extractor. Rar Expander for mac is a streaming utility that unpacks RAR archive on Mac OS X. Rar Expander is simple to install and fully compatible with winRar. It works quickly and precisely. Additionally, it works with multi-volume and password protected archives as well. You can also set default folders and beep signals on successfull completion of expansion task. The process of archiving and expanding is clean and silent. So, still worried how to unzip files on Mac Os X? Switch over to the Rar Expander app for Mac.
How to open rar files on Mac using Rar Expander for Mac
To Download and install Rar Expander on Mac for free see the below steps:
- Go to Download RAR Expander page.
- The below window will appears.Click on Download Now.
- Locate the downloaded file rar_expander_v085_beta4.zip and double-click. The downloaded file will mostly be in your Downloads folder.
- Then, the below window appears. Agree by Clicking Open.
- Next Double – Click on RAR expander icon under Downloads folder.
- Now under File menu click on Expand to expand an archive .
- After selecting an archive click on Expand.
- If you wish to change default directories and beep signal settings go to Preferences the below window appears.Make changes accordingly.
Whenever dealing with Rar files, notably Rar Expander app for Mac is a clear winner.