‘Facebook video downloader for mac’ is searched more frequent because Facebook has not given any option to download facebook videos online. Even though it is growing as the world’s Largest social media site with millions of Pictures and Videos shared and uploaded every day. Though there are options to download photos but there is no option to download facebook albums And similarly, there is an option to upload videos on Facebook but there is not any option to download facebook videos online and this thing is not liked by many of us.
So we are going to discuss how to download Facebook videos online in HD Quality on Mac OS X. For the purpose of downloading Facebook videos online, we are going to use getfbstuff.com.
Facebook Video Downloader for Mac OS X, iOS
Getfbstuff.com (Facebook Video Downloader/ Online Download Facebook Videos) is an online tool or you can say it is an online website from where you can download Facebook Videos to your Mac OS X (All versions supported) and as well as on your iOS devices.
Download Facebook Videos online (Facebook Video Downloader for Mac OS X, iOS):
- Open Facebook.com and login
- Right click on a video, and you will see an option called ‘Show Video URL‘. Click on that option.
- A video link will appear over the video. Copy that Facebook video link.
- Go to getfbstuff.com, Paste that link/ URL of the Facebook video you want to download. and click ‘Download’ button on the right.
Now you will see two options:
- Download Video HD Quality
- Download Video SD Quality
Choose the right option for you.
- I prefer to click Download Video HD quality and it will start downloading the video. You can find your video most probably in the ‘Downloads’ folder of your mac.
Enjoy this Facebook Video Downloader for Mac OS X and iOS. If you face any problem in downloading a video, kindly share your comments in the comment section below.