Apple has just released iOS 9.3 today on 22nd of march 2016. It has just come after the rollout of Google Developer’s preview of Android N. We have already covered an article on iOS vs Android: Difference between Android & iOS where we have focussed on new features coming with android N and now after the Apple has launched the update for iOS, we will see how to update to iOS 9.3.
If you are interested in knowing more, here is a link to know more about the iOS 9.3 Features and Night Shift Mode
Get iOS 9.3 update:
- Go to settings of your iOS device and tap on General
- On the right pane, tap on software update. If your device is already updated, you will get a message like “iOS 9.3 Your software is up to date”.
- If a software update is needed then your Apple device will check for the update and a download and install link will come.
Here is the complete video guide on iOS 9.3 upgrade:
Here is what happens in short when you update to the latest iOS:
- Your Apple device will download the entire iOS software update. In the case of iOS 9.3 the size of the iOS 9.3 is 270 MB. so it depends upon your internet connection that how much time will it take for the download to happen. You will also be asked for the password before downloading.
- Once the downloading finishes, your iOS device will automatically restart.
- After getting restarted, your device will ask you to enter the password.
- And a hello screen or welcome screen will appear.
- Apple will set up a few things on your device and then you are good to go.