Adobe Reader for mac – To download adobe reader for mac OS El Capitan & Sierra, follow an easy two-step process and install it on your MacBook.
The Adobe Reader is the free global standard for accurate printing, commenting and viewing PDF files. To download Adobe Reader for Mac OS X is an easy two-step process. The First step is to download the installation package on your Mac. After that install adobe Reader from the package file.
Adobe reader is also a backward compatible tool which means that there is no need to remove the older version of Reader before installing adobe Reader X as it will automatically upgrade the previous version of the adobe reader on Mac with the newer version. Here are the step to
Download Adobe reader for Mac OS:
The minimum requirement for installing and download adobe Reader for Mac OS X is Mac OS version should be 10.5.8 or later. In case your OS doesn’t support adobe Reader 10.1, click the link “Do you have a different language or operating system?” and choose an earlier version of Reader. To download adobe reader for Mac, follow the below steps:
- Go to Adobe Reader Downloads page
- On the Downloads page, click Install Now. In case there is some optional offer then you can deselect that offer.
- Locate the downloaded file AdobeReader_dc_en_a_install.dmg and double-click to mount the disk image or .dmg file. The downloaded file should mostly be in your Downloads folder.
- Double-click on Install Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
- The below window appears. Agree by Clicking Open.
- Then, a window will prompt asking your Apple ID credential details. Enter username and Password and click OK.
- Then installation will start. You can see the progress bar. Once it is complete click Finish. And adobe reader is installed on your Mac now.
- After installation is done you can find Adobe Reader under Applications Folder.
- When you open Adobe Reader a window will pop-up asking to set it as a default application for PDF files. Choose the option best suitable to you. Then, Adobe Reader opens up with a welcome screen; you can begin working with it now.
Adobe reader is now installed on your Mac. These steps are valid for Mac OS X and Mac El Capitan as well.
Also Read: MacBook Overheating Solution